Wednesday, December 12, 2012

[SPAM PICTURES] Kuroko no Basket



Yo! =w=
I will post spam pictures Kuroko no Basket now~ I love collecting pictures *-*
Yep. The pictures is not belong to me~ hehe. I found these pictures in tumblr, pixiv, sometimes in zerochan too. You can find the source in some pictures :)

Soooo! -you can skip this part- Kuroko no Basket is the one of my favorites shounen (sport) manga. The main character, Kuroko Tetsuya (黒子テツヤ) is catching my eyes with his blue hair and flat stare, flat reaction. So cute you know! o(>//////<)o I know because Kuroko no Basket become an anime and I start to download it! I'm very curious until I can't wait for next week hahaha and when I know actually my Nii-san read the manga.......... I was, "how the hell you don't tell me this fucking sugoi manga?!" pffft- sorry my words difficult to understand ==v and I start to read the manga hohoho =o= and Kurobasu so awesome!! No doubt~ if you just watch the anime.. Try read the manga~ =w=b but if you dislike spoiler don't do it._.b



HERE THE SYNPOSIS


Kuroko's Basketball The Teiko Middle School Basketball Team. The class that produced three perfect seasons in a row, with five once-in-a generation players, called "The miracle generation". There was another player who all of them respected... A legendary 6th player. An up-and-coming power player, Taiga Kagami, is just back from America. When he comes to Seirin High School, he meets the super-ordinary boy, Tetsuya Kuroko. Kagami is shocked to find that Kuroko isn't good at basketball, in fact, he's bad! And he's so plain that he's impossible to see. But Kuroko's plainness lets him pass the ball around without the other team noticing him, and he's none other than the sixth member of the Miracle Generation. Kuroko makes a pact with Kagami to defeat the other members of the Miracle Generation, who have all played basketball at other schools. A battle of light (Kagami) and shadow (Kuroko) begins! (sc: myanimelist)



this is my beloved Kuroko-kyun~ so kawaii nee? >//<

this is Kagami. Kuroko's partner.




Kuroko everywhere *-*


Kiseki no Sedai + Kuroko&Kagami 's data

nickname

Akashi-san everywhere~

Takao show Midorima's photos

Aomine do Chitanda block to his self
pfft-

omg hahahaha




whoopss. Kise want you to touch him :O

Kagami everywhere now

Midorima and Takao. I ship them.

I want to be Momoi in this scene.

Kuroko's sleep head. Kawaii!!









Midorima without the glasses






Takao from Shuutoku

kawaii Nigou :3





leader Seirin~



half naked Aomine :O













poor Kagami XD

Midorima's shoot.


Seiyuuuuu~!

Kiseki no Sedai + Kuroko&Momoi

Yosen Team

Touou Team 


translated doujinshi

top character :)

Hyuuga's birhtday on May 16th

Kiseki no Sedai







neko Kisecchi

Kisecchi birthday on June 18th

Kuroko everywhereeee~

Kise do such thing to my Kuroko-kyun-_-



chibi~ the artist is my favorite artist in pixiv >w<



Kiyoushi Teppei & Hyuuga Junpei



wooow Wakamatsu-senpai XD




Kise so popular -- yep. He is a model..

CROSSOVER XD










koga read hentai XD

three pointer Seirin and Shuutoku

Momoi male version. Handsome *-*


this is the mean of "KUROKO"~





I will made him a kissmark...............




Kuroko sleep while in swimming pool omg XD

kawaii Momoi



butler Akashi-san ready serving you :3











Kisei no Sedai doujinshi. Akashi has twin!

Kuroko cosplay~ ufu~




SO CUTE OMG


SEIRIN!!






No comments:

Post a Comment